Welcome to Bangor Viking Club, home of the Bangor Athletic Boosters
The purpose of Bangor Viking Club is to assist in promoting and providing athletic activities for the students of Bangor Public Schools, and to leave all matters concerning school policies, responsibilities, and discipline to the school board and school authorities, and to promote:
- Students, Academics, Family, Athletics
- Promote the excitement, interest, community support, and school pride needed for a quality athletic program.
- Provide help and supportive personnel, event workers, scorers, judges, concessions, and ticket mangers, etc., for athletic events.
- Provide financial assistance to the athletic program.
- To engage in fund raising activities.
Current Bangor Viking Club Officers:
- Rocky Johnson , President
- Derek Babcock, Vice-President
- Tammy Melvin, Secretary
- Darcy Greiner, Treasurer
E-mail Viking Club President Rocky Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.