- Improved curriculum offerings and state-mandated guidelines drive the need for new technology
- Strategic planning is the process by which we will create and sustain a vision for an overall technology plan
- Implementation of this plan requires personnel and financial resources and commitment
- It is not prudent or necessary to leap on every new and emerging technology, indeed it is usually much more responsible to allow the technology to mature and prove itself before adopting it.
- The primary use of technology in education is to assist students and teachers in the learning process.
- Continuing staff development is necessary to be able to accomplish our goals.