- Last Updated: 21 July 2014
Welcome to Bangor Public Schools
"Providing Educational Excellence as a Pathway to Success"
Our Values: Excellence, Pride, Teamwork, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion
The Bangor Public Schools offer a high quality education in grades Kindergarten through Twelve, specializing in programs for our students varying abilities and interests.
We are very proud of the additions, upgrades and improvements to our K-12 facilities. This school year our students will see a new track, team rooms, concessions and bathrooms at Viking Stadium; upgrades to our locker rooms, new doors and windows at the middle school and high school buildings and expanded classroom technology.
The Bangor Public Schools are excited about our many student offerings that include:
- An Award-Winning Music Program
- A K-12 Art Program
- A Broadcast News Program
- An Award-Winning Quiz Bowl Team
- A K-12 Migrant/Bilingual Program
- Summer School Offerings
- On-Line Educational Opportunities
- A high-quality 7-12 Athletic Department that boasts:
- Championship Wrestling
- Cross Country
- Track Teams
- Boys & Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- 15 Varsity Athletic Teams
- 10 All-State Athletes in the 2012-2013 School Year
The next School Board meeting is Monday, August 11th at 6:00 p.m. in the High School Media Center.