You are hereBond Construction Updates
Bond Construction Updates
Construction Update 5/20/13
We are on hold for starting the track until Wednesday 5-22-13 per e-mail conversation I had with Jeff on Friday. I need to know what our plan is for the track team to practice elsewhere so I can schedule the concrete crew (underpinning) accordingly.
Work Completed 5-13-13 to 5-17-13
- Concession building Block complete.
- Electrical underground rough in complete at concession building.
- Block wash at concession 75% complete.
- Backfill of concession complete(in prep for floor slab)
Work Scheduled 5-20-13 to 5-24-13
- Finish block wash at concession stand.
- Set trusses at concession stand.
- Start Track Helical Tie Backs at Bleachers.
- Shutdown MS Boilers and begin demolition of space.
- Abate asbestos wiring in electric boilers.
- Demo electrical systems in MS boiler room.
Work Completed 4-15-13 to 4-19-13
- Foam insulation placed on foundation walls.
- Backfill of foundation walls.
- Pump water out of building footprint. J
Work Projected 4-22-13 to 4-26-13
- Mobilize Mason to site.
- Begin Underground Electrical rough in.
- Begin exterior masonry construction.
- Begin Underground plumbing rough in.
Bond Update 4/15/13
As predicted the weather did not cooperate last week. Good news is we were able to pour the footings and foundations 100%.
Work Completed 4-8-13 to 4-12-13
- Ticket Booth and piers excavated.
- Inspections completed.
- Cleanup from concrete operations.
- Footing and foundation walls(including piers) 100% Completed.
Work Projected 4-15-13 to 4-19-13
- Install perimeter foam insulation at interior foundation walls(excluding ticket booth).
- Backfill foundation.
- Prep for SOG.
- Begin Masonry walls.
- Begin electrical rough in.
- Begin Mechanical rough in.
We are facing possible rain issues mid week but should be able to get a few things done.
Bond Update 10/11/12
A final planning meeting was held on Wednesday, October 10th. The scope of the work to be done was reviewed by the architectural firm, the construction management firm, and the school bond committee. Preliminary work has been completed and bids are being prepared. The roof work on the C.E.C. (the old Primary building) is to be completed this fall weather permitting. The section of the South Walnut roof that was not repaired in the original construction of that building has been worked on, but is buttoned up for the winter, and to be completed in the spring. All major repair and construction will begin in the spring and is due for completion by November, 2013. Thanks again to all who made this much needed project possible, we think you will be pleased with the outcome. Updates will continue to be posted as things happen.
Roof bids were awarded to Modern Roofing for the South Walnut section that was not redone when the new addition was completed, that work will start August 6th, and be finished by Sept. 4th. The primary roof and the hs/ms roof replacement was awarded to Great Lakes Systems, and work is scheduled to start in the spring and be finished by the start of school in Sept. 2013. The Primary section is to start Sept. 4th, and work is scheduled through October, weather permitting.